[Wine] Mapped network drive in wine.

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 14:09:16 CDT 2009

petter wrote about [Wine]  Re: Mapped network drive in wine.

>Wine And obviously he is not in this way.

Not yet, but keep on checking back.  Look through Wine's BugZilla to see if you can find a bug related to the use of UNC paths in Wine.  Create a bugzilla login and vote for the bug.

>But if there is no way, anyone know any other app for Linux (Ubuntu) I can run this ERP and
>finally banned from my Windows computer?

I don't think you gave us the program name, but you search the Web you might find a Linux based replacement.

>Very thanks for help me.

You are very welcome.  Sorry that we do not have a solution for your problem today.

James McKenzie