[Wine] Prog running in Wine OK but needs Alt+F10 to maximise.

Graeme wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 22 01:35:13 CDT 2009

Hi

I've got 'WriteOutloud' (talking wordprocessor for dyslexic children) working pretty well on an Asus Eeepc (Xandros) and on an Acer Aspire One (Kuki Linux) I'm using Wine 1.0.1 on both machines. What happens is that the prog starts up normally then immediately minimises to the taskbar. To make it run fullscreen you have to click on it and press Alt+F10

Although not a serious problem it makes the machine more difficult for children to use so I'd like to iron out that last small bug.

When run from terminal I get

err:dc:CreateDCW no driver found for L""

Sorry, but I'm still a bit of a Linux noobie so this doen't mean much to me. Can anyone help?

Thanks