[Wine] Call for volunteers

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:28:36 CDT 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:08 AM, fcmartins <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> austin987 wrote:
>>
>> has bugs that are 6 months old, which brings the list down to a more
>> manageable 281 (and more likely fixed as well).
>>

> Yes, that's what I did. I was giving a simple example on how to shorten the list. I was wondering about other, real, low hanging criteria. In my experience not all bug report can be handled quickly.

I'm not sure what else there is to trim down on, quickly. One could
search for stubs that have been recently committed/implemented, then
for bugs that are related, but there's not an easy way to do that. Old
bugs are often low hanging, since the user hasn't checked up on them,
and often times, they've been fixed (about 1/5 of the time, in my
experience).

--
-Austin