[Wine] Re: Praetorians Game Problem

damian213 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 22 10:55:37 CDT 2009

Sorry i dont understant what output is but form the site you sent me i thought that you wanted me to do the following:
I opened the terminal and type /home/damianos/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Eidos Interactive/Pyro Studios/Praetorians/Praetorians.exe but nothing happened it write me: No such file or directory then i wrote only .wine/drive_c/Program Files/Eidos Interactive/Pyro Studios/Praetorians/Praetorians.exe but the same... After a while i found out that the terminal doesn't find the /home/damianos/.wine . So i copy the file the game in my music and when i enter /home/damianos/Music/Eidos Interactive/Pyro Studios/Praetorians/Praetorians.exe it writes me :

fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps OpenGL implementation supports 32 vertex samplers and 32 total samplers
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Expected vertex samplers + MAX_TEXTURES(=8) > combined_samplers
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32d100,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps OpenGL implementation supports 32 vertex samplers and 32 total samplers
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Expected vertex samplers + MAX_TEXTURES(=8) > combined_samplers
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32d1a8,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:xrandr:X11DRV_XRandR_SetCurrentMode Cannot change screen BPP from 32 to 16
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to SetDepthStencilSurface
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_Release (0x154200) Device released with resources still bound, acceptable but unexpected
fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x1660000 with type 6,WINED3DRTYPE_BUFFER
fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x200f90 with type 6,WINED3DRTYPE_BUFFER
fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x165bfb0 with type 6,WINED3DRTYPE_BUFFER
fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x1c3560 with type 6,WINED3DRTYPE_BUFFER
fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x1c3448 with type 6,WINED3DRTYPE_BUFFER
fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x1c32c0 with type 6,WINED3DRTYPE_BUFFER
fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x1b17b0 with type 6,WINED3DRTYPE_BUFFER
fixme:winmm:MMDRV_Exit Closing while ll-driver open

Hope I did the write thing...if not post me and I'll try
Thanks for the help anyway...