[Wine] Re: Call for volunteers

fcmartins wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 22 17:06:18 CDT 2009

austin987 wrote:

> I'm not sure what else there is to trim down on, quickly.

I feared that...

The problem is that bug checking right now seems an uphill battle. I see two approaches to sort it out:

- more man-power (but calling for volunteers doesn't seem sufficient, hence my suggestion of bringing the bugs to the forum readers)
- simplify bug checking (low-hanging fruit was a cheat in this direction)

How about a test system which stores the downloadable files and has a script for the installation, execution (a bit like PlayOnLinux) and possibly bug checking. At least some semi-automation should be possible?