[Wine] Re: Help requested for Aeris Dive Computer interface

trherald wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 22 20:46:29 CDT 2009

ok, based one the previous replies, here's the information requested:

1.  WINE version is 1.1.21

2. The ACI interface DOES use a special driver to access the computer itself via a USB port and special cable, although at this point I haven't got as far as trying that.  First step is to open a dive log to start with.

3.  The ACI interface seems to use a run time version of the Microsoft Access database to store the dive log information.

Looking around on the web, it looks like I'm not the first person to try running ACI under WINE and encountering problems  It doesn't look good that this is a solvable problem, at least in the near future.  Too bad really.

Daryl