[Wine] Re: Call for volunteers

fcmartins wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 23 08:03:56 CDT 2009

austin987 wrote:

> then analyzing the logs for "test failed", "todo_fixed", etc. It's a
> lot of work, but should help greatly.

Thanks for details and best wishes with your project. I think improvements in testing can have a big positive impact on Wine. Looking forward to see it.

> Keep in mind this is related to, but different from what you're proposing.

Well, I just found out others had proposed it before,  Dan Kegel and AndrewRiedi had a GSoC proposal along the lines discussed before, using PlayOnLinux and wpkg scripts. (never heard about the latest).