[Wine] Re: gdi32.dll error

sweeting wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 23 08:17:36 CDT 2009

This is my output when I run wine for the first time from the Terminal (in Wine.bundle package):

Code:
./wine notepad
wine: created the configuration directory '/Users/SW/.wine'
err:module:DelayLoadFailureHook failed to delay load setupapi.dll.InstallHinfSectionW
wine: Call from 0x7b8320b7 to unimplemented function setupapi.dll.InstallHinfSectionW, aborting
wine: Unimplemented function setupapi.dll.InstallHinfSectionW called at address 0x7b8320b7 (thread 000b), starting debugger...
err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out

The second time:

Code:
./wine notepad
err:module:attach_process_dlls "gdi32.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\windows\\system32\\notepad.exe" failed, status c0000005

x11perf works without any problem.