[Wine] Re: DarWine & OpenGL

pinchies wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 23 17:10:32 CDT 2009

Thanks James, this helped a lot! I have more to try (I made a test 10.5.7 enviroment to play in), but first I have three questions:
1. is there any difference between the fink and macports builds?
2. can fink and macports be installed at the same time?
3. are you using leopard or tiger?

I also think that there is a bug in Xquartz somewhere, as with the latest build 2.3.3.2 sometimes the $Display variable changes randomly, resulting in wine complaining of errors that it cant find the screen.
I look forward to any build you upload!