[Wine] RPGWO - no item images in inventory tab

fred5 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 25 17:17:42 CDT 2009

RPG World Online is a 2d mmorpg, which was coded in Visual Basic. Therefore it requires the VB60 runtime to install and run. The most obvious bug is, that most of the item images in the inventory tab are not being displayed correctly or not at all. Thou while clicking on one of the inventory space holders which should contain an item, we get a name of the item displayed and items can be used normally.
Only some of the first images in inventory are being displayed, but sometimes with a wrong image. I. e. the item in the 2nd inventory place holder is a pick, but I get an image of gold coins instead, while the 5th item is a shovel and there is no image at all. This bug applies to the inventory tab only. The same items on the ground are being displayed correctly and I believe they all use the same image files.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance.