[Wine] winebrowser and self signed certificates

senser wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 26 04:49:44 CDT 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to open a site protected with self-signed certificate with winebrowser, but error occurs: "***** uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed. Error code: sec_error_ca_cert_invalid". and there is no option to continue.
I know this is gecko related quiestion, but I'm looking for some way to import self signed certificate or to configure gecko to accept it automatically.
I found this site https://www.security.spodhuis.org/ where is described how to import certificate with console program certutil, but I cannot find .db file in ~/.wine directory.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

P.S. Installng of other browser (i.e. Firefox for windows) is not a solution, because I'm using software that calls the default browser to render some windows, so installin firefox for windows doesn't change the behaviour of this software - it still calls default winebrowser