[Wine] Re: winebrowser and self signed certificates

senser wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 29 01:54:03 CDT 2009

Hi James,

I'm using last version of wine for my distribution Gentoo AMD64 - currently it runs wine-1.1.22 but still can't find way to browse sites with self signed certificates. Can you give some suggestions about this version of wine?
Gentoo linux offers a way to build wine without gecko support - so I'm wondering could this be helpful in some manner, but I don't know what engine will use wine for html rendering.