[Wine] No keyboard input when sound is enabled

brycethorup wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 29 12:21:30 CDT 2009

Here's an interesting one for y'all. I've been trying to get my copy of Clue to work through wine. I noticed that when I have the audio enabled in wine it disables keyboard entry (in Clue anyhow), but If I disable it the keyboard works fine. I'm pretty sure it is nothing to do with my audio hardware as I have the same issue on two very different computers.

FYI, I am running wine v. 1.0.1 through ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty.

Any ideas would be appreciated.