[Wine] Graphics Problem

mooseranger wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 29 15:58:01 CDT 2009

Hello all,

I am pretty new to this and have wine 1.1.22.

I am trying to run the Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2, and it works, but most of the units display as white (makes it very difficult to play....)

On the appdp, one person said

 "To avoid white characters in the game set the parameter "UseGLSL" in the wine registry to value "disabled". So the game runs not so fast as with parameter set to "enabled" but you can play the game."

but there is no UseGLSL in wine 1.1.22 registry so this doesn't help....

Can anyone help me please?