[Wine] Re: ASTRO (logy) under wine - understanding the debug output?

rja wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 30 07:57:37 CDT 2009

thanks for the replies

I will try to setup debugging symbols. I have not found any information on how to do this yet, so any tips are welcome. I'm currently running 1.1.15. Apparently the yum repositories are not updated yet. I will file a bug report if the problem persists after updating to 1.1.22.

The program cannot be downloaded. I do not know if it it still available. I can email it to anyone who wishes, with the kind request to delete the program after testing. You would also need to have a set of instructions, since the program needs to be configured before it can be used. It really is a special program otherwise I would not bother and just use openastro which I have installed also.

Rembert