[Wine] Re: Script Help

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 30 11:04:32 CDT 2009

mooseranger wrote:
> sed 's/"UseGLSL"="enabled"/"UseGLSL"="disabled"/' -i /home/david/.wine/user.reg

Don't do this, you will corrupt Wine registry. Or this change will have no affect if wineserver is running.

Add this setting for your app only. In winecfg, add your game exe (Add application) and select it in the list. Go to graphics tab, un-check pixel shader, hit apply, check it back, apply, exit.

Start regedit, got to this key: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\AppDefaults\lotrbfme2.exe\Direct3D]  and add "UseGLSL"="disabled".

mooseranger wrote:
> Does nvidia x server settings do something xrandr doesn't, or is there something else I am supposed to do?

Does running xrandr manually from the terminal, waiting 5 sec and starting your game has the same problem as script?