[Wine] I need some help.

Joshinator wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 30 15:06:44 CDT 2009

Hey, I am new to linux and wine and I have had some problems with wine. It worked fine for a week and now it takes forever for something to load. I started using wine by installing Steam games. The problems started when I started to try to install UT3 and BFHeroes. I did not make any new bottles, so I think that is the problem. I think I need to figure out how to make more bottles. But that's the problem. Could someone please tell me how to do it? I tried q4wine but couldn't figure out how to install it.

Thanks.