[Wine] Re: Wine 64 Bit question

Lucem Auspicio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 1 08:04:06 CST 2009

Good morning
I am quit new in linux, I want to install Mega this software requiere wine installed first, I have a HP tourion 64 so I install obuntu64 9.10, I followed the instruction to install wine but the terminal send the following message
Could not open file /var/lib/apt/lists/cr.archive.ubuntu.com_ubuntu_dists_karmic_main_source_Sources - open (2: No such file or directory)
bernal at bernal-laptop:~$ CC="gcc-4.3 -m32" LDFLAGS="-L/lib32 -L/usr/lib32 -Wl,-rpath,/lib32 -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib32" ./configure -v
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
bernal at bernal-laptop:~$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
bernal at bernal-laptop:~$ sudo make install
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.

could someone help me please, and I really appreciate if the answer is very detailed since I have 3 days with linux, and honestly this has been very hard to understand to me

thank you