[Wine] Starting Full Tilt Poker gives unhandled exception

Mufasa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 1 11:11:17 CST 2009

Hi guys,

I've just installed wine for playing full tilt poker after I read in many forum threads that it works good on wine. Installation was good. But now when I want to start full tilt with the through the menu nothing happens....
Then trying to start with wine "C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe" it gives
> err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x7bc45ee0

Cany anybody tell me what this error means and how I can get it working??

Just for the try I have also installed Photoshop CS2 through wine-doors and it works good.

Best regards :-)