[Wine] Re: D3D Vertex Blending :: why has it not been implemented?

scraze wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 2 13:29:23 CST 2009

Thanks Thunderbird, that's immediate enlightenment for me. It does pose another few questions for me: how/where has the shader been implemented in Windows - can we use that method of implementation as well? Does that happen to be the fixed function vertex implementation you're speaking of? My apologies if those questions are dumb ;]

DaVince: I completely agree with the suggestion - having a winecfg-able fallback software method surely kicks the ass of not having anything at all. Through registry instead of winecfg would be fine for me too.