[Wine] some progress with fear

flyfisherman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 2 17:06:49 CST 2009

seem to be making some progress with fear. multi player now starts. i can join a game but it's like my keyboard and mouse don't work. i'm stuck in fly mode and can only watch. can't spawn or change modes. the only thing that seems to work is the Esc button which lets me out of the game. this doesn't bother me too much as i want single player. it crashes about 3 seconds after i try to start it. i don't understand why multi starts and single crashes. seems odd.