[Wine] Lag everytime

warkering wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 2 17:07:23 CST 2009

Hi!

I'm a new user of the Ubuntu 9.10, and I'm having problem with the programs I start.
I installed it with the method on the website, and also installed the Wine Microsoft Compatibility Layer, on the Add/Remove program of Ubuntu. All work fines, except there is terrible lags each time I start a program.
I want to start Notepad, installed by default, all work fine, but before, I have to wait 1 minute before he open up. Also, the mouse lag every 1-2 seconds, so it's impossible to work during that time.

Does there is a solution?
Sorry for my English!

Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala, Official Release, In French Canada