[Wine] Re: USB connection problem, home made code

Rorke wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 3 02:59:10 CST 2009

Correction:
Sorry, my post wasn't very well written.

I have Wine working and installed (Ubuntu 9.04)
I don't have wine-git - except in source files.

USB help data on this site tells me I need to fully install wine-git before trying to sort out USB wine difficulties.

The instructions for how to make wine-git work are highly techy (involving the phrase 'now you can just build it').

If there is a link to a built wine-git, would that help?
If there is another way to get USB working on wine, that is what I'm trying to achieve.
I have .inf files that presumably need some sort of link to work via Linux.