[Wine] Re: Flight training software install error-VSOCX32.OCX

cpot wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 4 04:29:22 CST 2009

cpot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have also to install this application, it is very important.
>
> I run Wine 1.1.31 under Mandriva 2009
>
> I tried to do the following :
>

> Code:
>
> regsvr32 VSOCX32.OCX
> winetricks ie6 jet40 wsh56 mdac28 mfc40
>

> The application is now installing correctly
>
> However, when I start it, I get "Provider not installed. It may not be installed correctly"

And additional informations :

- internet explorer is correctly working and i can surf the internet

- the last error message :

Code:

fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_FindConnectionPoint no connection point for {33ad4ed2-6699-11cf-b70c-00aa0060d393}
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_END_BROWSER_SESSION: STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_RESET_URLCACHE_SESSION: STUB
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub

[/code]