[Wine] Re: Torchlight

dong wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 4 12:10:11 CST 2009

lgtspecb, you are my hero :o

I followed your instructions and everthing works fine  :D
Now I can run Torchlight in Opengl with good performance.

I wanted to say that the full and correct path to the settings.txt file is:
/home/dong/.wine/drive_c/windows/profiles/<username>/Application Data/runic games/torchlight
At least on my system :)

Now I can enjoy this fantastic game.

Well okay, I have to set up the settings in the settings.txt cause trying to open the settings menu ingame leads to a crash. But thats okay.

The thing that troubles me more is integrating this game into the desktop-environment. I can not minimize the game or tab away without getting into a "torchlight.exe not responding" situation. If someone has some hints on that I would appreciate any help or directions.

Thanks