[Wine] Torchlight

spedrosa at gmail.com spedrosa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:53:57 CST 2009

I do not know about this specific program. But keep in mind that there are
many applications which have trouble with task switching (alt+tab) even
running under a real Windows.

There are two general solutions:

1- First, see if the game can run windowed. Then, if the title bar bothers
you, you can reposition it(either manually or with a tool).
2- If that fails, you can run it inside a Wine Desktop. That way the
application never knows that it has lost focus.

--Stephen

programmer, n:
       A red eyed, mumbling mammal capable of conversing with inanimate
monsters.