[Wine] Re: help I want to install wine in obuntu

Lucem Auspicio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 5 21:55:45 CST 2009

thank you very much daVinci I did it as you said and it works now my question is I want to install bioedit  using wine I followed the instructions I got to installed but it not run, to be honest I am not quite sure how to use wine

in wine I configure it by adding some files in the library then I put the  application in win 98 according to the instructions, after that I download the software bioedit and I extracted it  and it looks like I was installing it using windows however it didn't run

any idea please