[Wine] Games Install but crashes follow

Charkoal wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 5 22:32:43 CST 2009

I Can install games but when I go to play they, they crash and say they need to close.

I've installed Assassin's Creed and it loads the intro movie then crashes.

I also installed Empire Earth, same thing happens and it crashes.

"This may be caused by a problem in the program or a deficiency in Wine."  Thats what the error says.

And when I try run either of they in terminal, it says :charkoal at Compaqv3000:~/Desktop$ wine "Assassins Creed.exe"
wine: could not load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\Assassins Creed.exe": Module not found

charkoal at Compaqv3000:~/Desktop$ wine "Empire Earth.exe"wine: could not load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\Empire Earth.exe": Module not found