[Wine] Wine and mono - problem installing a dotnet 3.5 application

newuser wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 7 12:41:14 CST 2009

Hallo!

What happened so far:

1) installed wine 1.01 on jaunty 9.04
2) installed mono 2.4 via winetricks
3) tried to install the dotnet application (staxrip) but receive the error message "dotnet framework is not installed. Please install dotnet framework 3.5" at the beginning of the installation

So my question is weather there is something I've to configure or something I don't know to do in order to get the installation running?
I thought that mono 2.4 emulates dotnet 3.5 framework - is it right?

Thanx for advise