[Wine] Dolphin

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 11:38:57 CST 2009

This doesn't help your question, but has there been any success building the
source code against OS X?

It appears people have been able to get it running natively in Linux, I just
wonder if a native OS X version would be a better long term option.

Does your Macintosh have 1GB of memory available when you run the
application?  Maybe there's a way to bump up the available memory in Wine?

I'd test it out, but I don't have a Macintosh capable of running wine.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com