[Wine] Re: Sudden problems running Photoshop CS4

vityav wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 9 04:41:11 CST 2009

vitamin wrote:
> Remove 64-bit Wine. It causes all sort of issues.

I've uninstalled the version I installed via yum, and so long as compiling from source doesn't add the 64 bit version it should be gone (all libraries are gone, which is the only way I know of to check). Unfortunately I've done yet another completely clean install and am still getting the exact same error messages. Strangely this one has also appeared at the top:

Code:
Trying to load PE image for unsupported architecture (AMD-64)