[Wine] can't run wow since wine 1.1.32

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Mon Nov 9 19:56:29 CST 2009

On 11/09/2009 06:01 PM, Mudhoney wrote:
> I've been able to run WoW fine until the last update (1.1.32) on my FC11 x86_64 installation.  I now get this:
>> Code:
>
> wine: '/home/paul/.wine' is a 32-bit prefix, it cannot be used with wow64 Wine.

When you last updated or installed wine, did you do so through the
repositories? If so did you check to be sure it marked the 32 bit
version and not the 64 bit version for install? I messed that up once
and add/remove software was kind enough to give me both versions. Played
merry hell with stuff until I got the 64bit version removed.