[Wine] Why the bug-list for 1.2?

AL3X2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 10 06:07:12 CST 2009

I have been using WINE since ever, and it's a realy must-have app.
However, I have some questions about WINE, and this is one of them:

Who do you guys (devs) have a bug list for 1.2 (or 1.3, 1.4, or whatever) if you just "remove" bugs from that list before releasing.
I mean, bug 421 for example, you set it for 1.2, but now you just removed it from that list. Why's that?
Should you release WINE versions according to the bug-list "to go for X version" instead of removing bugs from that list before releasing?

Anyways, you're really the best. Keep doing that great job!