[Wine] Re: Why the bug-list for 1.2?

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 10 07:04:50 CST 2009

At WineConf we set the goals for Wine 1.2 and we plan to release it in the not too distant future. I have no idea when that will be but I guess it will take 6 months or so. The main new feature for 1.2 will be 64-bit support and that requires a lot of big changes.

Next to 64-bit support we want to fix other outstanding issues. We went to the current list of bugs for 1.2 and removed bugs of it which are not feasible to fix in this time frame or bugs which are not important enough. The list is not complete and we might even decide to add a few more bugs to it.