[Wine] Mailwasher equivalent

Luc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 10 09:33:56 CST 2009

Hello

My first post!
I use Wine 1.0.1 that came with Ubuntu 9.10.
On a P4-2.66MHz, 768 MB.Ram., Grub, multi-booted with a separate Windows XP hard-disk.
I already have Mailwasher Pro 6.5 installed in the other hard-disk containing Windows and running well.
So, I installed mailwasher Pro 6.5 on this Ubuntu/wine setup.
But there are few small problems that I can't solve.
Anyway I will probably try to install an equivalent application.
So, does anybody knows a Linux equivalent to Mailwasher?
Thanks

Luc