[Wine] How to handle windows installers that need processing after a reboot?

David C. Kerber dkerber at warrenrogersassociates.com
Tue Nov 10 09:58:06 CST 2009

I've got the latest wine (from WineHQ this morning) installed and running on Debian Lenny.  Two of our apps (which we wrote) work fine.  The third one is from a 3rd party and has an installer that wants a reboot, and then (on windows) does some additional processing after the reboot.

How do I arrange for wine to do that additional post-reboot processing?  I looked in the RunOnce registry key to see if I could run the command manually, but there was nothing there.