[Wine] Re: "Snuffler"

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 10 21:27:33 CST 2009

dimesio wrote:
> Your installer isn't installing it for some reason.

Worked here with current GIT (the vcredist installer that is).

It could be a red hearing however... The version packaged has a newer version then manifest request and the policy to substitute the older version (8.0.50608.0) with the newer one (8.0.50727.762). It looks like Wine doesn't implement all nuances of assembly lookups. But I'm not sure how critical this error is... Things worked for me after all.