[Wine] Re: Sudden problems running Photoshop CS4

vityav wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 11 12:45:19 CST 2009

I've solved my problem, and I'm not sure which one of these steps completely solved it, but what I did was to attempt copying over my windows install straight over into wine, but this ended up with the exact same error messages, so finally I gave up on using all of the GLU32.dll files I could find on my computer and got one off of google, threw it into the main folder and everything works perfectly now.