[Wine] Re: Network Share mounted but still unavailable

mark-e-mark wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 12 12:38:55 CST 2009

That was all net.  I am able to see the remote shares in notepad after installing 1.32 and mounting the share as you directed.  Thank you!

A follow up question to the automount suggestion in your second post.  I ran  the command as you suggested, and got this:

total 4
dr-x------  2 mark mark    0 2009-11-12 11:37 .
drwxr-xr-x 43 mark mark 4096 2009-11-12 11:55 ..

I have no idea what this is listing, and I would like to know if I need to mount the drives manually on every reboot.  Thanks again.