[Wine] Can Wine be installed in a web server to run a Windows appl?

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 21:57:03 CST 2009

@jpsotta: Depending on the scope of deployment, I'm not convinced WeirdX is
a horrible idea, especially considering the X display can come from any X
server (so any Linux/Unix server -- not necessarily the same logical box as
the Joomla server).

Not sure what level of automation WeirdX supports, but if it does... I've
seen shadier deployments.  If you try it, document your success and make
sure it's not open to the world wide web.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com