[Wine] Re: Microsoft .Net 2.0

johnathanamber wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 12 23:30:47 CST 2009

OK, sorry again, let me be more clear...

Paint.NET 3.36 installed. But when you load it... all you get is a window with a canvas, in which you can draw on... but no menus or buttons.

With that... .NET 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 installed without issue.

Now when I started on Paint.NET 3.5 the isntall for .NET 3.5 SP1 simply wnet away after like an hour of waiting for it to install.... taht was it it didn;t finish and i disappeared. After that, then I tried to load Paint.NET i got an error.

Since then I have uninstalled wine with the intent of trying again. I will use that .NET 3.5 installation howto and report what I find.

Thank you James,
Johnathan