[Wine] Re: buffer overrun in cod

flyfisherman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 14 00:13:26 CST 2009

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x206f63c,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:keyboard:RegisterHotKey ((nil),0,0x00000001,9): stub
                                                                                                                                             that's all i get, no errors,no dumps, no backtrace just these 2 lines. also when i close the buffer overrun error box it changes my resolution to 800x600. really strange all my other wine programs run just fine.