[Wine] Debug advice please: err:module:attach_process_dlls ... failed to initialize

Damian Dixon damian.dixon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 04:49:38 CST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I have a fresh install of 1.1.33 for Suse 11.2 (32bit)

When I attempt to run an application I am testing I get the following...

6.0/bin> wine MapLinkStudio.exe
err:module:attach_process_dlls "KEYLIB32.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for
L"C:\\Program Files\\Envitia\\MapLink
Pro\\6.0\\bin\\MapLinkStudio.exe" failed, status c0000005

Any suggestions on what may be occuring and how to debug this issue.

I have been able to run older versions of this software with out
problems (I've not yet tried the older version with the latest wine -
I will be doing so later).

Thanks
Damian