[Wine] Screamer Radio connect error with MP3 streams

radiola wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 18 09:25:33 CST 2009

Hello. I have a problem with Screamer Radio v0.4.3 (W9x version) http://www.screamer-radio.com/download/
I am trying to play MP3 streams but it seems it can't connect.
It just pops up a dialog box that says "Connect error: No error. All sources failed, giving up!"

I had it working with MP3 before with the Wine version I'm using (1.1.33) but don't know how. I removed my old ~/.wine directory to get rid of other problems.

If I follow the advice in the AppDB http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=13588 using winetricks to install Microsoft XML and Windows Media Player, then it plays Windows Media streams but still no MP3.

This is on Ubuntu 9.10.

Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance.

Terminal output:

Code:

radiola at ubuntubox:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Screamer Radio$ wine screamer.exe
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
fixme:dsalsa:IDsDriverBufferImpl_SetVolumePan (0x160f58,0xcad630): stub
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {bcde0395-e52f-467c-8e3d-c4579291692e} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {bcde0395-e52f-467c-8e3d-c4579291692e} could be created for context 0x1
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECTED_STATE: STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_MAX_CONNS_PER_SERVER (-1): STUB
fixme:wininet:HTTP_GetResponseHeaders Non status line at head of response (L"ICY 200 OK")