[Wine] Re: Use of wordpad on wine software applications

Nessy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 18 16:03:52 CST 2009

May-be there was a little bit of confusion about what was my problem. Under wine, I installed Open Office, that I use normally, but when my application called the software setted as default to open .rtf document, wine wordpad it was the only to run, closing open office.
Anyway, now I solved using the link posted by Thunderbird:
 item 7.4 on the FAQ http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-e03d797155ac6e9d8176f045acbdeebc28ad33d4

Now my next step and I think to be near of it, it's tell to the application to open the .rtf file using ubuntu open office and not the open office installed under wine...
If I'll do it I'll post the solution..
For the insteance thanks to all... :)