[Wine] HASP HL USB dongle

grahamlp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 20 04:44:20 CST 2009

I am trying wine under ubuntu 9.10 as I should like to sling out Windows.  However, I have an application protected by a HASP HL dongle.  I can get the HASP SRM to work and it "sees" the dongle but claims that the version (2.16) is not supported.  I don't know whether my dongle is too old (purchased in 2007) or too new and when I try to run the application I get the message "The program hasplms.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close.".  Can anyone help please?  I've really had enough of Windows.