[Wine] Re: running manycam under wine?

cradius wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 20 13:24:59 CST 2009

I have installed WINE 1.0.1  via the Synaptic Package Manager and i then went to the Manycam.com site and downloaded Manycam.exe to my desktop.

I then right-clicked on the Manycam.exe and selected 'Open with Wine Windows Program Loader'.

And almost immediately an error appeared as follows:

Runtime error
Program: z:\home\cradius\Desktop\Manycam.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt toload the C runtime library incorrectly
Please contact the applications support team for more information

Is there sometime i have done wrong or simply missed out?

Any help or advice is really appreciated