[Wine] Re: Lotus Notes Crashes while opening with 64 bit wine

nsridhar22 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 22 09:09:43 CST 2009

Hello,

> Most likely partition you running this from mounted with "noexec" option.

Thanks for the pointer. I mounted the ntfs partition with default settings and was able to instlall and run the Lotus Notes program again in OpenSuse 10.3 with wine version 0.9.44.

> For what it's worth: I'm running Lotus Notes 7.0.3 on 64-bit Ubuntu
> 9.10 with Wine 1.1.31, no winetricks, and it works pretty well.

Thanks for your feedback. In my case even without winetricks I am facing  the same problem that the Lotus Notes crashes when it tries to connect to teh server in OpenSuse 11.2. So the problem may lie with the system software rather than wine.

Regards

N. Sridhar