[Wine] Re: Wine for mission-critical application

ELCouz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 22 15:24:24 CST 2009

I know this is a very difficult task to describe my application but at least i can describe what is the requirement.

I don't know whats broken , having issues or not fully implemented on wine.

Perhaps you have a list? that would be great!

-I need an access to the serial port of the computer (real-time).
-The app is also an custom HTTP server using winsocks (at peak maybe 100 connections).
-The apps rely heavily on threads.

Also, on Linux what are the tools to debug my application while running on wine? I mean how i could find errors coming from wine...

Thank you for you reply!
I will test wine with my application as much as i can!

Best Regards,
Laurent