[Wine] Basic ways of making wine

bettyinlove wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 23 05:28:05 CST 2009

There are two basic ways to begin making wine. One is to use a kit. This is a good, inexpensive, low risk way to learn to make your elixir of choice. Kits come in a variety of types and include instructions on how to make the wine.
The second way is to use real grapes. Much more challenging and expensive with less certain results (for the inexperienced) than a kit but the reward of a successful batch is beyond glee. Imagine someone complimenting your wine and you haughtily reply "Why yes. I made it myself. From grapes, of course." Oh, the gasps of awe and wonder. Admiration and respect. Talk of the town . . . I digress.http://www.vogmall.com